Our experienced counsellors provide professional, affordable mental health counselling services to all individuals, children and youth, young adults, couples and families for a variety of issues.
We can help with:
- depression, stress and anxiety
- grief, loss, and life-transitions
- senior care issues
- end-of-life care
- support and education
- trauma and distress
- relationship conflicts
- self-esteem issues
- emotional, sexual, and physical abuse
- issues related to faith and spirituality
- marital and family conflict
At South Island Centre, we believe that everyone should have access to affordable professional mental health counselling support services when needed regardless of your financial situation.
Talk to your counsellor about your payment plans and options.
To Make an Appointment
- Call our office at 250-472-2851.
- Click here to fill out an Intake Survey. You will be contacted within 5 business days for an initial consultation. Please note that counselling hours are by appointment only. Ask your counsellor for details and availability about weekend and evening appointments. Reception hours are Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-2:00pm.