Triple P Positive Parenting Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Parenting is very rewarding and enjoyable. It is also often challenging, frustrating and exhausting. Parents have the important role of raising the next generation, yet most people begin parenting not prepared for what lies ahead. There is no "right" way of raising healthy, well adjusted children.
It is up to you as a parent to decide which values, skills, and behaviours you want to encourage in your child and to develop your own approach to dealing with your child's behaviour.
Triple P is helpful for many parents, making parenting easier and more enjoyable.
Whether you want a quick tip on how to handle a specific problem, or you want some ideas on how to promote your child's development, or you have more complex family issues, a Triple P trained practitioner in your community can tailor Triple P to suit your needs.
• Build a positive relationship with your children
• Encourage behaviour you like
• Teach children new skills
• Set rules and give instructions that your children will follow
• Respond to misbehaviour immediately, consistently and decisively
• Use discipline strategies that work
• Take care of yourself as a parent
- Sold OutOne registrant for Triple P$0$00$0